UPDATED PARADIGM OF EUROPEAN POLICY IN THE CONTEXT OF THE DEPLOYMENT OF INTELLIGENT NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE
The article analyzes the state and problems of innovation development in Ukraine and the need for more active use of innovative approaches in the formation of a single integrated energy market based on the principles and rules for implementing common problems and cross-border aspects in the context of network infrastructure deployment.
The European experience of the transformation of the third industrial revolution (digital revolution), which is gradually transforming into the fourth industrial revolution, or "Industry 4.0", is systematized and characterized by the merger of technologies and the blurring of borders between physical and digital spheres.
The international experience on the implementation of a European model of the future energy system in our country, which involves in accordance with accepted international standards ensuring the transition to a higher level of international cooperation, the formation of "smart" cities and "smart" communities as an adequate management system, the restoration of integrity scientific and technological complex and training of qualification managers for the purpose of development of digital economy, intellectual technologies, new mothers and methods of designing, creating systems for processing large volumes of data, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
The main directions of the integrated approach in the implementation of innovative projects are proposed as a coherent system that establishes a general ergonomic approach and special basic principles and concepts of ergonomics in the new energy policy for the formation of energy co-operatives, which activities are aimed at centralized, independent environmental and energy production.
It is concluded that key elements of the successful integration of the energy sector into the new market design are the adoption of network codes and common rules that allow for cross-border energy trading on the basis of demand management, and the announced changes in the continental European grid in the energy security package open up new opportunities for the synchronization and integration of Ukraine into the European grid for the next 10–15 years. It is noted that special attention should be paid to ensuring a coordinated approach of all participants in the energy market prior to the construction of a new design of the network infrastructure on the basis of the implementation of a single state energy policy.
2. Zakon Ukrainy «Pro rynok elektrychnoi enerhii Ukrainy» vid 13 kvitnia 2017 r. № 2019-VIII [Law of Ukraine «On the Electricity Market of Ukraine» from 2017, April 13 № 2019-VIII]. (n.d.). w1.c1.rada.gov.ua. Retrived from http://w1.c1.rada.gov.ua/pls/zweb2/webproc4_1?pf3511= 58829 [in Ukrainian].
3. Zakon Ukrainy «Pro innovatsiinu diialnist» vid 4 lypnia 2002 r. № 40-IV [Law of Ukraine «On Innovation Activity» from 2002, July 4 № 40-IV]. (n.d.). zakon3.rada.gov. ua. Retrived from http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/40- 15 [in Ukrainian].
4. Monytorynh sobytii, okazyvaiushchikh sushchestvennoe vliianie na funktsyonirovanie i razvitiie mirovykh energosistem 21.07.2017–27.07.2017 [Monitoring of events that have a significant impact on the functioning and development of world energysystems 21.07.2017–27.07.2017]. (n.d.). so-ups.ru. Retrived from http://www.so-ups.ru/ uploads/media/280717_foreign_tso.pdf [in Russian].
5. Regulation (EC) No. 714/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 July 2009 on conditions for access to the network for cross-border exchanges in electricity and repealing Regulation (EC) No. 1228/2003. (n.d.). eur-lex.europa.eu. Retrived from http://eur-lex.europa.eu/ LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ: L:2009:211:0015:0035: EN: PDF [in English].
6. Clean Energy for All Europeans – Europa EU. (n.d.). google.com.ua. Retrived from https://www.google.com.ua/ search?q=Clean+Energy+for+All+Europeans&rlz= 1C1AFAB_ukUA677UA678&oq=Clean+Energy+for+ All+Europeans&aqs=chrome..69i57.3092j0j8&sourceid= chrome&ie=UTF-8 [in English].
7. Commission Regulation (EU) 2016/1388 Еstablishing a network code on demand connection. (n.d.). ec.europa. eu. Retrived from: http://ec.europa.eu/energy/en/topics/ [in English].
8. Commission Regulation (EU) 2016/1719 establishing a guideline on forward capacity allocation. (n.d.). ec.europa. eu. Retrived from http://ec.europa.eu/energy/en/topics/ [in English].
9. Electricity Network Codes and Guidelines. (n.d.). ec.europa.eu. Retrived from http://ec.europa.eu/energy/en/ topics/wholesale-market/electricity-network-codes [in English].
10. Energy Efficiency Saving Energy, Saving Money. (n.d.). ec.europa.eu. Retrived from https://ec.europa.eu/energy/ en/topics/energy-efficiency [in English].
11. European energy infrastructure and repealing Decision 1364/2006/EC and amending Regulations (EC) 713/2009, (EC) 714/2009 and (EC) 715/2009. (n.d.). energy-community. org. Retrived from https://www.energy-community. org/portal/page/portal/ENC_HOME/DOCS/3888285/ 24F6E4206F75620BE053C92FA8C088EE.PDF [in English].
12. EU legislation (directives and regulations) that falls under the legislative competence of DG ENER and that is currently in force (split by policy areas). (n.d.). amet.ro. Retrived from http://amet.ro/en/documents/SecondaryEUlegislation2. pdf [in English].
13. Gas Network Codes (n.d.). ec.europa.eu. Retrived from http://ec.europa.eu/energy/en/topics/markets-and-consumers/ wholesale-market/gas-network-codes[in English].
14. Implementation Plan 2016–2018 Research & Development Roadmap 2013–2022. (n.d.). entsoe.eu. Retrived from https://www.entsoe.eu/Documents/Publications/RDC% 20publications/150330_RD_Implementation_Plan_20162018.pdf [in English].
15. Implementation Plan Online Consultation. (n.d.). Etipsnet.eu. Retrived from http://www.etip-snet.eu [in English].
16. Infrastructure Connecting energy markets and regions. (n.d.). ec.europa.eu. Retrived from https://ec.europa.eu/ energy/en/topics/infrastructure [in English].
17. ISO 6385:2016 Ergonomics principles in the design of work systems. (n.d.). iso.org. Retrived from https://www. iso.org/standard/35885.html [in English].
18. Network Code on Demand Connection (DCC). (n.d.). Emissions-euets.com. Retrived from https://www.emissionseuets.com/network-codes/network-code-on-demandconnection-dcc [in English].
19. Proposal for a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on the Internal Market for Electricity (recast) COM/2016/0861 final/2-2016/0379 (COD). (n.d.). eur-lex.europa.eu. Retrived from http://eur-lex.europa.eu/ legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=CELEX:52016PC0861R% 2801 %29 [in English].
20. Regulation (EU) 347/2013 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 17 April 2013 on guidelines for trans-European energy infrastructure and repealing Decision 1364/2006/EC and amending Regulations (EC) 713/2009, (EC) 714/2009 and (EC) 715/2009. (n.d.). eurlex.europa.eu.
21. R&D Roadmap 2017–2026. (n.d.). entsoe.eu. Retrived from https://www.entsoe.eu/publications/research-and- development-reports/rd-roadmap/Pages/default.aspx [in English].
22. Regulation on Submission and Publication of Data in Electricity Markets. (n.d.). ec.europa.eu. Retrived from https://www.emissions-euets.com/regulation-on-submission- and-publication-of-data-in-electricity-markets [in English].
23. Smart Grid Projects Map: Organisations and Implementation Sites. (n.d.). ses.jrc.ec.europa.eu. Retrived from http://ses.jrc.ec.europa.eu/sites/ses.jrc.ec.europa.eu/files/ u24/2014/project_maps_28_april_2014.html [in English].
24. Strategic Energy Technology Plan. (n.d.). ec.europa.eu. Retrived from https://ec.europa.eu/energy/en/topics/ technology-and-innovation/strategic-energy-technologyplan [in English].
25. Technical analysis of past and on-going projects Contract ENER C2/2014-642 / S12.698798 «Support to R&D strategy in the area of SET Plan activities in smart grids and energy storage» Deliverable D3.2 by TECHNOFI (coordinator), EASE, EDSO, ENTSO-E, RSE and VITO. (n.d.). ec.europa.eu. Retrived from https://ec.europa.eu/ Grid Storage_ D3 . 2 _ Monitoring Repor t Fina l.pd f [in English].
26. The role of DSOs in a Smart Grid Environment Client: European Commission, DG ENER Final Report Amsterdam/Rotterdam, 23 April 2014. (n.d.). ec.europa.eu. Retrived from https://ec.europa.eu/energy/sites/ener/files/ documents/20140423_dso_smartgrid.pdf [in English].